Clients and potential clients
Information about the data controller
The controller of your personal data is KP Labs Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland (ul. Konarskiego 18c, 44-100 Gliwice, company register number KRS: 0000622854).
You can contact us on any matter concerning your personal data processed by us by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending requests to the following postal address: KP Labs Sp. z o.o., ul. Konarskiego 18C, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland.
The requirement to provide your personal data
You are not obliged to provide your personal data, however, refusal to provide it may result in the impossibility of establishing cooperation with you or may prevent contact in order to perform the cooperation.
Scope of the data processing
We process the following personal data: your name, the name and address of the company where you are employed, your position or function, your email address, and your telephone number. We obtain data directly from you or from persons negotiating and executing contracts between the company you represent and our company.
Purpose and the legal basis for the processing
We process your personal data on the following legal basis and for the following purposes:
- article 6(1) point (b) of GDPR: for the purpose of performing a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into such contract;
- article 6(1) point (c) of GDPR: for the purpose of maintaining accounting, and tax records;
- art. 6(1) point (f) of GDPR: for the purpose of establishing business relationships and providing services, for the purpose of establishing contacts for the execution of the contracts, for debt collection purposes, o for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending of legal claims, o for the purpose of marketing our products and services.
Recipients of personal data and transfers of data to third countries
We may disclose your personal data to the entities providing services for or on behalf of us (e.g. entities providing email services, hosting, technical support, consulting or audit services).
It may happen that service providers store your personal data on servers located outside the European Economic Area, however, we guarantee that your data is safe, as we only choose providers who provide an adequate level of protection. The adequate level of protection is decided by the European Commission, but we also ensure this in our contracts with such providers (using standard contractual clauses).
Period of data processing
We will process your personal data as long as we exercise all rights and obligations under the contracts for the performance of which we collected your personal data, or until you raise a legitimate objection to such processing. We may also retain the data (or part of it) for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims, but for no longer than 10 years after the termination of contracts.
Rights of data subjects
Due to the fact that we process your personal data you can, at any time:
- request access to your personal data and get a copy of them,
- request rectification of your personal data,
- request erasure of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- receive personal data that you provided us with in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and send these data to another data controller (right to data portability),
- request restriction of processing of your personal data.
If you have any doubts about whether your personal data is processed by us legally, you can lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in Poland (i.e. The President of the Office of Personal Data Protection) or in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.