Candidates and potential candidates
Information about the data controller
The controller of your personal data is KP Labs Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland (ul. Konarskiego 18c, 44-100 Gliwice, company register number KRS: 0000622854).
You can contact us on any matter concerning your personal data processed by us by sending a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or by sending requests to the following postal address: KP Labs Sp. z o.o., ul. Konarskiego 18C, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland.
The requirement to provide your personal data
You are not obliged to provide your personal data, however, some of them (name and surname, date of birth, contact data, information on your education, professional qualifications, career history) are required for the purposes of the recruitment process.
Scope of the data processing
For the purposes of recruitment, we process only the personal data you have provided us within your application as well as those ones you would provide us with during the job interview.
You can decide for yourself which data you wish to make available to us in your application. We, as a potential employer, require from you only the following data: name and surname, date of birth, contact details, information about your education, professional qualifications, and previous employment history.
You may also consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of future recruitment as well as for the purposes of sharing your data with our cooperating companies that may also be interested in hiring you.
Purpose and the legal basis for the processing
We process your personal data on the following legal basis and for the following purposes:
article 6(1) point (a) of GDPR:
- for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process and choosing the proper candidate,
- for the purpose of conducting the recruitment processes in the future,
- for the purpose of sharing personal data with our cooperating companies that may also be interested in hiring a person with proper qualifications;
article 6(1) point (c) of GDPR:
- for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations resulting from the Polish labour code;
article 6(1) point (f) of GDPR:
- for the purpose of contacting a potential candidate.
Recipients of personal data and transfers of data to third countries
Unless you have given us consent to share your personal data with the cooperating companies interested in your recruitment, we do not share your personal data to other entities and persons when it is not necessary. For example, the application you submit may be stored on the servers of entities that technically perform certain services for us, such as hosting companies. We always enter into an agreement with such entities and guarantee that the processing of your data by them takes place only on our express instructions and in compliance with the applicable laws.
It may happen that such service providers store your personal data on servers located outside the European Economic Area, but we guarantee that your data is safe, as we only choose providers who offer an adequate level of protection. The adequate level of protection is decided by the European Commission, but we also ensure this in our contracts with such providers (using standard contractual clauses).
Period of data processing
We will process your personal data:
- in case of a specific recruitment process – for a period of three (3) years after the end of that recruitment process,
- in case you consented to participate in further recruitments – for as long as we run projects in which, in our opinion, you may be interested in, or until you withdraw your consent, or – in case of conducting recruitment process on the basis of such consent – for a period of three (3) years after the end of that recruitment process.
Rights of data subjects
Due to the fact that we process your personal data you can, at any time:
- request access to your personal data and get a copy of them,
- request rectification of your personal data,
- request erasure of your personal data,
- request restriction of processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- receive personal data that you provided us with in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and send these data to another data controller (right to data portability),
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
If you have any doubts about whether your personal data is processed by us legally, you can lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in Poland (i.e. The President of the Office of Personal Data Protection) or in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.