information about the data controller
The controller of your personal data is KP Labs Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland (ul. Konarskiego 18c, 44-100 Gliwice, company register number KRS: 0000622854).
You can contact us on any matter concerning your personal data processed by us by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending requests to the following postal address: KP Labs Sp. z o.o., ul. Konarskiego 18C, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland.
The requirement to provide your personal data
Providing us with your personal data via the contact form is voluntary, but necessary to answer your question and keep in touch with you. For this purpose, please provide us with your name, surname and – up to your choice – your telephone number and/or e-mail address.
Scope of the data processing
We process the following personal data:
- provided by you in the contact form (name, surname, e-mail address and/or telephone number and other data which you provided voluntarily in your inquiry),
- the IP addresses of your computers, smartphones and other devices that you use in order to interact with us,
- the web server logs, e.g. your location, connection time, information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given website.
- You can decide for yourself what data from the points 2-4 above you want to share with us, by configuring your web browser accordingly.
Purpose and the legal basis for the processing
We process your personal data on the following legal basis and for the following purposes:
article 6(1) point (f) of GDPR:
- for the purpose of handling the inquiries sent through the contact form and conducting further correspondence with you,
- for the purpose of telephone or email contact to determine the conditions for further cooperation or clarification of your questions,
- for the purpose of studying traffic on our website.
Recipients of personal data and transfers of data to third countries
We do not transfer your personal data to other entities or persons unless it is strictly necessary. For example, the data provided via the contact form may be provided to entities technically implementing certain services to our benefit, e.g. IT service providers or hosting companies. We always conclude a contract with such entities and we guarantee that your data will be processed only on the basis of our documented instructions and in accordance with applicable laws.
It may happen, that the service providers store your personal data on servers located outside the European Economic Area. We guarantee, however, that your data is safe, as we only choose providers who provide an adequate level of protection. It is decided by the European Commission, whether the given country or organization ensures an adequate level of protection, but we ourselves also take care of it in contracts concluded with such suppliers (using the so-called standard contractual clauses).
Period of data processing
We will process your personal data for the period necessary to handle your inquiry, i.e. as long as you want to keep in touch with us. Within four weeks from your last contact, we will delete your data. However, before this happens, we can contact you to ask about the possibility of further processing of your personal data.
Rights of data subjects
Due to the fact that we process your personal data you can, at any time:
- request access to your personal data and receive a copy of them,
- request rectification of your personal data,
- request erasure of your personal data,
- request restriction of processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- receive personal data that you provided us within a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and send these data to another data controller (right to data portability).
If you have any doubts about whether your personal data is processed by us legally, you can lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in Poland (i.e. The President of the Office of Personal Data Protection) or in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Cookies are used to create statistics that help us understand how visitors use our website so that we could improve its structure and content (e.g. allowing us to remember data that has been entered).
We use two main types of cookies on our website:
- session cookies, which are temporary files stored on your devices until you log off, leave the website, or turn off your software (web browser),
- permanent cookies, which are stored on your devices for the time specified in the parameters of cookies, or until they are deleted.
Server logs policy
We are logging some details on our users’ behavior during visiting our website. These data are only used for server administration purposes and to make ensure a good level of services. Browsed pages are identified through URL addresses. Additionally, we might log:
- request and response times,
- client’s names – identified based on HTTP protocol,
- any errors that might have occurred while processing HTTP requests,
- referrer link (the ULR user came from),
- details of the user’s browser (User-Agent),
- IP address.
We do not identify particular persons based on that data.